Environmental Compliance and Risk Assessment
As part of our regulatory review services, Surface provides cost-effective environmental compliance advice on managing project and site-specific risks to a range of sectors.
Our highly experienced team are members of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) and understand the importance of environmental compliance to our clients. We appreciate that this is more than just a legislative review and have a track record in providing the cost-effective, clear and accurate technical and financial advice needed to meet legislative and best practice requirements.
Our services include:
- Phase I audits
- Environmental compliance assessments of existing permit and legislative obligations
- Environmental Management Systems and auditing
- Legal registers and auditing
- Hydrogeological risk assessments
- Human health risk assessments
- Liability assessments in relation to land contamination
- Development of project risk-registers
- Environmental and technical due diligence