BSc (Hons), MSc MCIEEM
+14 years experience
- Aquatic Ecology Specialist;
- Experienced Phase 1 and Protected Species Surveyor;
- Expertise in Ecological Mitigation and Development of Management Plans;
- Ecology Project Management;
- ECoW, BREEAM and Japanese Knotweed Management Plans.
- Holder of Bat, GCN, Barn Owl and White Clawed Crayfish Survey Licences
Daniel was raised in the Chiltern Hills of southern England, before moving northwards to study at the University of Bradford. He went on to work in various ecology roles for both local government and ecological consultancies, with experience of working on ecology projects throughout England and Wales. In recent years his work has focussed on residential and mixed use development schemes, but has experience of working within many different sectors, including energy and infrastructure.
In his spare time, Daniel has an interest in history, and has been known to get involved with living history and historical re-enactments! He enjoys spending time with family exploring the rich historical sites and natural beauty to be found throughout Yorkshire and the north.