Senior Planning Consultant, Glasgow
11 June 2019
We have a vacancy for a high calibre, ambitious Senior Planning Consultant to support the growth of our Glasgow Planning team to provide professional planning services and work with multidisciplinary teams on a variety of projects. The following skills and experience are essential:
- MRTPI/MRICS qualified (or equivalent);
- Project management including successfully managing competing demands;
- Excellent team working skills and self-motivation;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Experience in renewable energy planning and EIA would be advantageous.
We can offer:
- A range of exciting and varied projects at all stages of development;
- The opportunity to work on both local and national-scale projects;
- A great office location in the city centre close to transport links;
- A highly competitive salary;
- Company profit share scheme, pension and benefits; and
- Working as part of a talented and growing team and company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply, or if you would like to discuss the position further please contact Clare Walters on 01904 715 470.
The breeding bird survey season is upon us. Make sure you don't miss the window and contact us today! pic.twitter.com/8REBpYdp07