Graduate Engineer, Glasgow
11 June 2019
Our established and still growing engineering team is looking for an articulate and enthusiastic graduate with recent experience to join the team to work on a range of projects across different sectors throughout the UK.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing day to day technical input suitable for role as part of a team of Engineers and Technicians.
- Undertaking tasks assigned by the team leader to support design delivery.
- Providing regular feedback of progress to the team leader to assist in the management of delivery and ensure that project delivery meets the client’s objectives and requirements.
- Ensure tasks are carried out and completed in accordance with the agreed scope of works, timescales and budgets.
- Working to establish Company systems as set out within the Integrated Management Systems (IMS).
- Assisting team members with consultation with stakeholders.
- Liaising with team members, clients and other disciplines to work together to delivery project Work in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements.
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- Accredited Engineering Degree.
- Graduate membership of a relevant, recognised professional institution, aspiring to Chartered Engineering status.
- Ability to work with others from all disciplines and other professionals to optimise and develop innovative designs.
- Fully conversant in Autodesk Civil 3D.
We can offer:
- A range of exciting and varied projects at all stages of development.
- The opportunity to work on both local and national-scale projects in a range of sectors including renewable energy and infrastructure.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Company profit share scheme, pension and benefits.
- Working as part of a talented and growing team and company.
If you would like to apply for a position please send your CV and cover letter to Careers@surface-property.co.uk.
The breeding bird survey season is upon us. Make sure you don't miss the window and contact us today! pic.twitter.com/8REBpYdp07