Civil Engineering Technician, Glasgow
11 June 2019
Our established and still growing engineering team is looking for a technically strong civil engineering technician with a broad range of experience in all aspects of civil engineering, in In particular site development and roads sectors, with the skills and enthusiasm to join the team to work on a range of projects across the UK.
We are currently looking for a self-starter, with a strong team ethic. You will have good knowledge in civil engineering design and highway design and have similar experience in a design consultancy.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:-
- Fully conversant in Autodesk Civil 3D with a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Preparation of quality CAD models and drawings, using Autodesk Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
- Checking quality and accuracy of own work and others, ensuring outputs meet the required standards.
- Manage work on a range of projects; ensuring deadlines are met.
- Project and team administrative duties and document control.
- Ability to work directly with our Clients, if required.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
We can offer:
- A range of exciting and varied projects at all stages of development.
- The opportunity to work on both local and national-scale projects in a range of sectors such as renewable energy, infrastructure and property.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Company profit share scheme, pension and benefits.
- Working as part of a talented and growing team and company.
If you would like to apply for a position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The breeding bird survey season is upon us. Make sure you don't miss the window and contact us today! pic.twitter.com/8REBpYdp07