Ecologist, South-East England
7 January 2019
On the back of a growing workload and new opportunities, we are seeking a talented Ecologist to join our Ecology Team in our South-East England office. This position would be well suited to someone looking to build on their existing skillset and develop a broad range of experience and specific expertise on high profile projects with major clients. The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of undertaking a range of ecology surveys;
- At least one year’s consultancy experience;
- Natural England Class licences preferable but not crucial;
- Knowledge of protected species licensing and mitigation;
- Graduate Membership of CIEEM; actively working towards Associate level;
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary consultancy projects;
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills; and
- As this role includes both field and office-based work, a full UK driving licence is required and the successful candidate must be willing to travel throughout the UK.
We can offer:
- A range of exciting and varied projects at all stages of development;
- The opportunity to work on both local and national-scale projects;
- A highly competitive salary;
- Company profit share scheme, pension and benefits; and
- Working as part of a talented and growing team and company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
The breeding bird survey season is upon us. Make sure you don't miss the window and contact us today! pic.twitter.com/8REBpYdp07